Does your company work with the public? Are your staff working towards an NVQ in Care or Social Care?
An awareness and understanding of speech and communication difficulties empowers your staff to deal sensitively and positively with people who find it difficult to converse and communicate in an everyday setting.
Our AAC Awareness for Business Course covers topics including:-
- What is augmentative and alternative communication?
- Overview of conditions causing communication problems
- Using signs and symbols effectively to aid communication
- Exploring communication aids - hands on session
- Where to access help and advice
Each delegate receives a summary information pack and a Certificate of Completion.
Training can be provided at our Centre in Ashford for up to four delegates, or in-house for five delegates plus. Please contact us for further information and delegate rates.