Thu 08 Oct 2020
We returned from lockdown in July and things have been eerily quiet here, as lots of our students remain shielding.
However, the weather has been absolutely lovely and has afforded us the opportunity to make the most of our lovely garden and deliver our teaching socially-distanced and outdoors.
We are aware that our students and their families are very worried about returning to life after lockdown and have put measures in place to make sure that everybody is as safe as possible.
Lots of our students have had work that they had completed pre-lockdown assessed and certified and so we were able to post certificates of achievement to those students still shielding…
- Doug Bell for Planting Bulbs with Support and Using Desktop Publishing to Create a Calendar with Support
- Peter Harrington for Introduction to the Ancient Romans
- Karen Lawrence for Introduction to Ten Pin Bowling and Planting Bulbs with Support
- Mark Lee for Weather Observation
- Alex Priest for Introduction to Basic First Aid and Planting Bulbs with Support
- Charlotte Redman for Recognising and Using the Alphabet, Introduction to Phonics, Spelling & Reading (Unit 2) and Making a Bath Product
- Joanne Skivington for Planting Bulbs with Support
- Mark Turner for Planting Bulbs with Support
Alex and Charlotte were proud to receive their certificates directly from us at Find a Voice…